Dynamics CRM Functional Lead
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to crafting activities and building system prototypes.
About the job:
Business and IT don’t always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help tackle their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
As a D365 CRM Functional Lead, you’ll:
- Establish global CRM architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
- Support the sales team in crafting deals, with accountability for overall estimates
- Recommend the right CRM software and solutions for your clients’ needs
- Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, balancing open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
- Define how we measure business and operations success and validate CRM system performance
- Support clients on CRM standards and prepare them for using their CRM solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
- Grow your network through educational opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
- Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
- Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader
- Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.