As a Business Analyst in CRM, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions. You contribute with your advice on project management, development of business processes, and implementation in line with our customers' wishes. An important part of your role is also to guide and educate users in the digital journey of change and the new tools. Your collaboration areas are many, both with the customer and internally with your team in Norway, nearshore, and offshore. You will be part of the growing CRM Talent Community. We are the experts, but we deliver at delivery centers.
The role of our CRM Business Analyst is varied and fast-paced, where we place high demands on ourselves in our delivery. In addition to business understanding and technical competence, very good collaboration skills and flexibility are needed. As customer projects mean that you will meet, collaborate with, and educate people at different levels, you need to be an educational and skilled communicator with a genuine interest and curiosity for the customer's business.
You get the opportunity to work with the latest technology in socially beneficial projects. Additionally, we help you reach your full potential so that you grow and develop with Avanade.
- Conduct workshops with customers to collect requirements and identify needs and transform this into concrete solutions and business proposals.
- Demo D365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform.
- Proactively responsible for upgrades of the latest and new functionality and stay up to date on new releases.
- Configurations within Dynamics 365 CE and/or Power Platform OOTB-functionality to implement business logic and automate business processes.
- Educate and support key users in D365 and PowerApps.
- Manage and guide our global delivery center.
You have a passion for Microsoft technology. You understand the nuts and bolts of Dynamics 365 solutions and have hands-on experience with the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents).
You are a strong analytical thinker and enjoy translating business needs into software capabilities and making sure that end users are adept at using those features. Some programming skills are a plus, but not required. The ability to do rubber ducking could come in handy (reading and understanding code).
You are likely to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and Dynamics 365 CE experience. Relevant certifications are a plus. We expect that you speak Norwegian and English fluently in the context of work.