Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
About the role
As a Dynamics 365 Enterprise Architect, you are responsible for successful scoping and delivery of ERP projects to Avanade clients through organization, management and monitoring of people, methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle. Furthermore, you will work closely together with our Business Developers securing successful pre-sales activities to our excisting clients!
ERP is a new focus area in Avanade Denmark, and we are investing heavily in the field with extensive support from our Nordic and European organization. Hence, this role is of great importance for Dynamics 365 F&O in Avanade Denmark.
For the right person, this is one of the most exciting opportunities within Dynamics in Denmark because you will be co-defining the ERP-agenda and go-to-market strategy for Avanade Denmark in close collaboration with some of the best people in the industry globally!
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities
As a Dynamics AX/365 F&O Architect, you will ensure the quality and thoroughness of the analysis performed under your supervision and gather approvals for project deliverables. You will be responsible for maintaining requirements packages and leading work plan tasks, as well as identifying and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for your team’s delivery securing the highest possible quality!
Furthermore, in this highly demanding role, you’ll be responsible for complex ERP implementation for enterprise clients.
- You’ll support clients in defining and implementing integrated solutions and liaise closely with all relevant partners and teams to develop effective concepts
- From scoping, planning and budgeting to controlling and reporting – you’ll manage the whole project cycle
- Last but not least, you’ll ensure first class client lead and guide colleagues in demanding presales projects
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- A proven track record in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 F&O consulting in a finance and cost accounting environment plus a deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 ERP value-chain
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills - 'Customer Focus' and a strong relationship builder
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Global skill requirements to come; speak to hiring managers, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market
- You have a strong analytical mind with a talent for leading and mentoring others. You are skilled at distilling information into insights that can be used to compete and win.
- Analytical strength, solution and client oriented working style
- Resilient, flexible, able to work autonomously and in teams
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Danish and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills especially within Cloud & Azure
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.