Dynamics 365 Developer
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for a Dynamics 365 developer . Do you get energy from working on innovative solutions for large companies in a team of Microsoft professionals? Keep reading!
You’re a dedicated, analytical software developer who creates seamless solutions that build business. You instinctively know where to focus to turn issues into improvements. You love putting your skills to the test exploring new ideas for exciting transformational projects, and enjoy the full lifecycle of software development, from analyzing requirements to delivering real solutions for clients.
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. As a D365 Developer, you will be jointly responsible for the delivery of large Dynamics projects. You’ll be solving our client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365. You gather the technical requirements, possibly in the form of workshops, and together with your team you design the solution that best supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers. Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented. You will be coached by more experienced colleagues and of course you can also coach less experienced colleagues.
We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. We take your development into account. On a project you will work together with a project manager, (technical) architect, functional consultants and developers. As a team you will work closely with the key users of the client.
- Have several years of experience as a Dynamics 365 developer, with focus on F&O, supply chain, retail or manufacturing
- Use Dynamics 365 to design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Your proven technical skills, backed by your great interpersonal skills, mean you can offer both technical and operational support
- Together with a team of other experts you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented
- Will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects.
- Are a client focused professional who enjoys interacting with customers and deliver the best solutions for our clients with your team
- Enjoy supporting junior colleagues in their work
- Are fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
- Have knowledge and/or experience with Azure components like Logic Apps
- Have knowledge and/or experience with Power App platform
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.