Dynamics 365 Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for a Dynamics 365 Consultant . Do you get energy from working on innovative solutions for large companies in a team of Microsoft professionals? Keep reading!
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. As a D365 Consultant, you will be jointly responsible for the delivery of large Dynamics projects. You’ll be solving our client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365. You gather the requirements, possibly in the form of workshops, and together with your team you design the solution that best supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers. Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented. You will be coached by more experienced colleagues and of course you can also coach less experienced colleagues.
We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. We take your development into account. On a project you will work together with a project manager, (technical) architect, functional consultants and developers. As a team you will work closely with the key users of the client.
- Have several years of experience in projects implementing D365 with focus on F&O, retail, manufacturing or supply chain
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements.
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Together with a team of other experts you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented.
- Will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects.
- Are a client focused professional who enjoys interacting with customers and deliver the best solutions for our clients with your team.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.