Dynamics 365 Consultant
Area of expertise:
Do you know what people want and how they can get it? So do we.
You love helping clients harness the power of technology to help solve their business challenges.
You’re passionate about software and how it can help some of the world’s leading companies move forward through innovation. You’re creative, you learn quickly and you enjoy organizing projects.
About the job:
As a Functional Consultant, you are responsible for identifying, developing and putting into practice CRM solutions. You collaborate and give sound advice on project management, business process development and implementation to meet business objectives. You’re comfortable to guide training to help users become confident working with the latest systems and technologies.
Through your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training as required. You also contribute to project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across CRM projects.
Day to day, you will:
• Translate your clients’ needs into CRM solutions, including requirements, communication, traceability and re-use
• Identify what clients need and transform this into CRM solutions, including requirements, communication, traceability validation and re-use
• Collaborate with development and test team members on functional requirements
• Work proactively to orchestrate upgrades to the CRM system
• Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
• Stay abreast of updates and new releases in CRM technologies
• Guide users on how to use CRM effectively
• Travel as needed.
You’re an excellent communicator who is comfortable sharing complex technical information to expert and non-expert colleagues and clients verbally and in writing. You probably have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent education, and at least five years of experience, including CRM.
Your skills and knowledge include:
• Working with clients as well as global teams on how to implement and maintain complex projects
• Experience in facilitating projects with offshore teams
• Extensive knowledge of CRM systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products, and putting business solutions into practice
• Business process re-engineering (BRP)
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting CRM issues.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.