Are you a Dynamics CE developer and do you get energy from advising customers? Avanade is looking for a D365 developer who wants to become part of our team to support our customers to utilize the full potential of D365 CE in their business.
You are an enthusiastic developer with good communication skills, adept at mapping customer needs and translating them into technical solutions. You get energy from working in a team and your (technical) passion ensures that you are always up to date with the latest developments in the field!
As a technical CRM consultant, you will use your technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform to solve complex business challenges together with our customers. You will guide the customer and your team to develop the optimal solution, which you will then implement. You will refine and clarify user stories, build and test the solution and bring it live together with a team of other experts - both onshore and offshore.
We help large international companies in various industries with their digital transformation issues, which guarantees challenging work on large and complex projects. Our projects last from a few months to several years. Your talent, skills and development are taken into account when working on projects. On a typical project you will work together with a product owner, solution architect, delivery lead, technical team lead and (junior) Dynamics 365 CE consultants and developers. Depending on your needs and experience level, you can grow into other roles, of course with the right guidance.
Avanade is the employer of choice if you want to work with Dynamics 365 CE at the highest level and be part of a cool international team of experienced Microsoft professionals. You can take advantage of the experience and opportunities that Accenture and Microsoft offer. There are plenty of opportunities to study and, thanks in part to our company structure, we are an employer with infinite possibilities to grow. Make a difference in your career at Avanade.
"What I love most about Dynamics 365 CE within Avanade is that you are both in the middle of the digital workplace revolution, and in the process get to take part in challenging projects with fun colleagues. In addition, there are more than enough opportunities within Avanade to develop yourself through training and the international communities of colleagues who are more than willing to support each other. With these tools, and the support of your career advisor, you can set your own direction for your career and work with the Microsoft technologies that excite you." - Reno, Dynamics 365 CE developer.
- Have a passion for Microsoft technology;
- Already have at least 4 years of experience as a Dynamics 365 CE developer;
- Have good knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE, Azure, certification is a plus;
- Have worked on cool CRM implementations;
- Have experience in consultancy and love the variety of projects and customers involved;
- Are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You strive to learn and share your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do;
- Are in possession of a completed bachelor's or master's degree;
- Are bilingual - ENG/FR or ENG/NL
Do you think you don't quite meet the above but have a can-do mentality and are you constantly challenging yourself to learn new things? Then reach out to us!
- With your passion and knowledge, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer. Of course, you get Azure credits (MSDN/Visual studio), there are various internal trainings but there are also regular initiatives set up by colleagues;
- Besides our focus on your development, we find your well-being very important. For this we offer training, budget and health surveys;
- With Avanade you get an active CRM community worldwide.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you quickly for an introduction and you will have 3 job interviews. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then send a message to email@example.com!