Dynamics 365 Business Analyst - F&O - Finance
Area of expertise:
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology – and you use your solid interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are!
You’re accustomed to working on Dynamics 365 / AX and are already sold on the value this technology can bring our customers. You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great commercial and analytical acumen, you effectively establish confidence with our clients, and get satisfaction from great service delivery and making an impact. You love working in a collaborative environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
You will have:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance (required)
- Experience of multiple implementations, including technical or functional architecture
- Experience in a post Go Live environment
About the Role:
The trend to use the Platform as a Service (PaaS) means our clients are looking to leverage the platform to better realize business outcomes.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst - Finance, you will be part of the team that will always look to seek further value for your clients in a post Go Live situation. You’ll collect information, analyze requirements, solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
Day to day you will:
- Explore solutions across the applications architecture as implemented in order to achieve the best possible outcome
- Be part of a project team where the project required multi releases and significant coordination
- Ensure deliverables are ready on time
- Work with Power Platform applications and DevOps
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in D365 to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with consultants and client leaders to analyse and design solutions for any application and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Document settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
Location: Remote working with minimal scheduled travel as needed.
- The Opportunity to join Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.