Director, Workplace Experience (Northeast)
Area of expertise:
- Employee experience strategy and transformation
- Operating model and organization design
- Digital culture assessment and strategy
- Workforce / workplace analytics
- Future of work / workforce strategy
- Physical workspace strategy and realization
- Change Enablement: Communication & Training experience
- Digital transformation
- Workplace technology IT strategy
- Workplace technology eco-system modernization
- Workplace value realization
- Workplace automation & AI
- Managed services design and delivery
- Workplace security
- Experience delivering against utilization and/or sales metrics
- Very strong, executive-level communication skills
- Ability to develop and mentor others
- Ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture. Familiarity with industry-recognized Agile-DevOps methodologies / frameworks
- Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
- Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize new capabilities
- Understanding of the Microsoft technology eco-system and how it can be used to transformation businesses
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
- Work with account teams to shape, sell and oversee delivery of propositions that address challenges in employee and workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of workplace experience propositions
- Develop and cultivated senior client relationships in Human Resources, Technology, and Line of Business domains
- We look forward to welcoming you to the Avanade Advisory team!
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.