Director, Organisational Change Management
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role
As part of our Organisational Change Management practice, you will expand our Advisory capabilities and build our pipeline. You will support engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be collaborative, ambitious and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities that allows you to assume a meaningful role with an ability to scale over time.
The mission is to support our clients in understanding the organisational and people impact of their digital journey. Working with our clients we help them define change strategies to transform their working structures and processes, drive adoption and deliver the expected return on their digital workplace strategy. You will focus on the organisational, people and process side of change. Structured in your approach, you will have a strong set of people management and influencing skills and bring a dynamic and hands-on approach. You will play a key role throughout the project lifecycle, interfacing with clients, programme management and technology delivery. You will bring experience and grow your capability, and actively contribute to developing the Organisational Change Management offerings.
In this role, you will
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Change Management Advisory engagements.
- Advise clients on the challenges and opportunities arising from digital disruption among customers and employees.
- Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
- Participate within the Change Management team, sharing successes, mobilising local "champions," enabling knowledge uses and expertise uses introduced by conversations in the community.
- Proven ability to work closely with senior client executives to keep them up to date on the efficiency of change efforts and to develop flow through business.
- Expand and lead the change team, mentoring and managing across sales, delivery, offer, and capability development.
- Partner with technology-based talent communities to incorporate change into large-scale digital transformation deals.
You’re an experienced change agent and have experience executing service redesigns as well as managing business segments.
- 10+ years’ experience in Organisational Change Management.
- Extensive experience selling large and integrated Change Management solutions.
- Consulting and project-based background, with a passion for leading change through ground-breaking technology solutions.
- Industry experience in Wealth Management or Financial Services, Professional Services e.g. Law, Sustainability or Healthcare is preferable.
- Knowledge of operating model design and experience of delivering data and analytics projects is desirable.
- Risk and impact analysis grid creation across organisation, processes, tools, procedures, human resources, and culture.
- Assessment of change impact and digital maturity across digital transformations.
- Expertise and facilitation of design thinking, including mapping of actors and associated roles and responsibilities of a change network.
- Proven experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing partners’ goals and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations.
- Crisis management, Quality/Delivery Oversight for larger change projects and team management across geographically dispersed teams.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.