Digital Transformation Manager, France Advisory
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who is passionate about the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the Role:
As part of our Digital Enterprise Advisory practice, you’ll help our clients realise business transformation, empower business process agility and provide business insight. The Advisory team provides strategic advice and uses technology advancements (e.g. analytics, intelligent automation, etc.) to drive business transformation. We deliver our broad range of Advisory services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners.
As a Manager/Group Manager, you will collaborate with senior leadership and participate on engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a variety of business outcomes. You’ll possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You’ll be ambitious, enterprising and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a substantive role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this role, you will
- Support Digital Enterprise Practice Leadership on client engagements, responsible for the project management and associated deliverables.
- Build strategy, assessments, vision & roadmaps and business case deliverables as well as provide data driven informational workshops and presentations.
- Identify trends and strategies for Business Application solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation.
- Identify, develop and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Build strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritising quick wins with near-term measurable impact.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients and responding to RFPs.
- 5+ years of consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm and experience working on engagements in a highly matrixed external client facing environment.
- Leading client engagements in an Advisory practice, with expertise in one of the following - ERP, CRM, Supply Chain and Business Applications.
- CIO Strategy, IT Strategy and Business Applications Strategy.
- Demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client.
- Previous project and people management experience, responsible for deliverables and project /budget responsibilities, including deadlines, costs and talent.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing client’s goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solutions.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary team.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.