Digital Sales & Service (CRM) Offering Lead
Area of expertise:
About the role:
Solution Areas drive and lead what Avanade wants-to-be-known about in the market; they are the expert team of SME’s, Architects and Business Advisors who guide our clients on their digital transformation journey. Avanade’s core offerings, driven by the Solution Area, are used for this digital transformation guidance. All of Avanade’s services, solutions, industry expertise, technical expertise and IP are captured into these core offerings.
By specializing in and formalizing these select core Offerings as well as continuously innovate / develop / mature them, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us grow our market share.
As the Belgian Digital Sales & Service (CRM) Offering Lead within our Business Applications Solution Area, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of our Digital Sales & Service business across Belgium. You’ll work alongside peers (such as ERP, Data & AI, Modern Workplace) and working with Sales, Marketing, Talent Community and Delivery to lead the Offering Growth.
In the role, you’ll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the “face” of CRM internally and externally across Belgium and Gallia (BE, NL, FR), drive sales and delivery, manage offering related capability and capacity, and own relationships with alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture in the region. The Offering suite of Digital Sales & Services including: Omnichannel Customer Service, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Customer Insights, Power Platform, Integrations; all in Project implementations, Managed Services, and Migration Services.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with the Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be the senior Trusted Advisor on Digital Sales & Service related topics for our strategic clients
- Develop and maintain strong relations with Microsoft (the Business Applications team in particular)
- Collaborate with Marketing and Account and Sales teams to drive the offering to the market and target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- Lead a team of Solution Architects and subject matter experts (SME) to
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Act as the sponsor for key opportunities and clients
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- Act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure the Microsoft Platform is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
- Travel as dictated by the business.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help with key clients you establish and grow solutions. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business. You have experience in leading (consulting) teams with a growth mindset.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Experience in CRM over the full lifecycle, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics or SFDC
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred. You likely have over 8 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.