Digital Marketing / MarTech Sales Solutions Architect - South Region
Area of expertise:
Digital Marketing Sales Origination Lead – South Region
- Senior-level business development professional with the proven ability to deliver on sales strategy and execution of the new business pitch process
- Manages origination of leads, building top-to-top relationships that result in new, profitable revenue opportunities
- Outstanding ability to lead, convince and inspire in a prospecting environment: superior listening, interviewing, meeting facilitation, presentation and writing skills
- Proven ability to navigate and leverage partners at scale (working across Accenture and Microsoft)
- Ability to pitch across a combination of Avanade offerings, such as, advisory, creative studio & digital marketing
- Experience across digital and traditional advertising and brand development across multiple client sector is a strongly preferred
- Passion for building relationships that result in new, profitable revenue opportunities
- Strong understanding of Marketing Technology, including
- Prior experience developing a digital strategy and vision, including digital journey mapping, leading change and collaborating with a variety of business, technology, and creative partners
- Minimum 10 years of client services/account management experience in a creative agency with 4-5 years spent specifically in Business Development
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.