Digital Marketing / MarTech Sales Origination Lead, Midwest Region
Area of expertise:
Demand Generation / Sales Leads Origination - Digital Marketing
About the role:
The Digital Demand + Solutions Consultant (DDSC) falls within the Digital Marketing (DM) offering where our mission is to sell and ensure delivery of world-class digital experiences for our current and prospective customers. This is a heavy sales and growth mindset-focused role. Inside Avanade, this role is key to evangelizing that DM is about more than tech and platforms – it’s about creating experiences that empower our lives and drive human impact.
The DDSC is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development and expansion of customer opportunities. The DDSC will provide technical and solution envisioning consult to the Market Unit (MU), Avanade and Accenture Sales teams. They will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical sales support. They will specialize in DM Solutions and therefore provide deep expertise in all things MarTech and related opportunity qualification and realization.
- You are a technologist at heart who loves to solve client challenges and grow a book of business
- You are personable, enthusiastic, approachable, detail-oriented, able to educate internally and externally, a strong communicator
- Prior experience developing a digital strategy and vision, including digital journey mapping, leading change and collaborating with a variety of business, technology, and creative partners
- You are excited to run a small business within Avanade and its success is dependent on your success
- Express a keen passion for where tech has been and where it’s going to empower our lives for the better
- You work well with others, are a team player, and know when to coach and when to escalate
- Minimum 10 years of experience in professional services delivery or directly leading digital teams and consulting with external clients
- Prior responsibility for growing $5M+ book of business
- Strong expertise around EpiServer, Sitecore CMS, Adobe Experience Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- You have shown you can rise to the challenge, think on your feet and problem solve
- You have the ability to work in high pressure situations with demanding clients under tight timelines while keeping your cool J
MBA/Masters preferred with related digital emphasis or equivalent experience with a background in sales, usability, digital design, communication
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.