Digital Marketing Consultant
Area of expertise:
The world has changed and the way our audiences want to purchase and be communicated to has changed along with it. You love helping clients harness the power of technology to help solve their business and marketing challenges so they can have agile marketing in this ever changing world.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will advise clients on implementation of Microsoft marketing technologies and associated technologies. In this role, you will work with marketing teams and technology teams and coordinate them.
You’re a tech savvy marketing professional or a marketing savvy tech professional. You’re passionate about technology and how it can help some of the world’s leading companies move forward through innovation. You’re creative, you learn quickly, and you enjoy liaising between clients and technology experts.
About the job
As a Digital marketing consultant, you work closely with our clients in identifying their marketing goals and creating the ideal customer journeys to achieve those. You collaborate with your team members and use your marketing expertise to advice clients to meet their business objectives.
· You guide clients in design and analysis of programs, company assets and new marketing technology functions to achieve the desired business results
· You lead design workshops with customers and coordinate the requirements to drive the implementation of customer journeys with relevant Microsoft technology.
· You’re part of a team as a marketing thought leader that includes both functional and technical developers who work both onshore and offshore using agile delivery methodologies to implement the solution in Microsoft technologies.
You’re an excellent communicator who is comfortable sharing complex technical information to expert and non-expert colleagues and clients verbally and in writing. You probably have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or appropriate education, and at least several years of experience in (digital, email, online) marketing.
Your skills and knowledge include:
- You have a passion for designing the ideal digital customer journey and are not afraid to use data for insights and optimalisation of these journeys
- Functional or technical Experience with Microsoft Marketing technologies (f.e. Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Customer Insights, Sitecore) is desirable but not a must.
- Ability to working together and giving direction in agile and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Another plus is Microsoft Marketing ecosystem experience. (f.e.: Marketo, ClickDimensions, Adobe Campaign, Sitecore etc)
You’re comfortable to guide on training to help users become confident working with the latest systems and technologies.
Day to day, you will:
· Travel as needed.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.