Digital Identity Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for an experienced Digital Identity Consultant. This is predominantly a delivery-focused role with the opportunity to support on pre-sales activities. We provide the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Digital Identity business challenges across the business to employee, business to business, and business to customer spaces.
About the Role:
In a client-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Digital Identity solutions and operations through the design and implementation of Digital Identity technologies, with a focus on the Microsoft Digital Identity capabilities, as well as leading market vendors (e.g., Saviynt & One Identity).
As a member of Avanade’s security practice, you will be in a unique position to work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging in size from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire Avanade organization by being a collaborative and knowledge-sharing individual, with the real opportunity to help shape the global Avanade security offerings as well as demonstrating your thought-leadership by producing blogs and articles for your region and for Avanade.com. We actively encourage and provide opportunity to undertake innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting-edge Microsoft Security technology and our vendor solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a Leader in the Digital Identity space. Avanade will broaden your solutioning and delivering experience with large and global Digital Identity opportunities, as well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform, of which Identity is at the very center.
You are a Digital Identity Consultant interested in joining our rapidly growing security practice, your skills may include some of the following soft skills as well as the technical skills we require:
- Experienced with consulting and advisory discussions with Clients
- Knowledge and ability to design and implement technology solutions
- Proven ability to work with or lead medium to large projects teams and ensuring the delivery of the solution
- Dedicated to delivering high quality deliverables and properly channeling changes when needed
- Ability to conduct and lead conversations with Clients and with other large consulting firms
Important note: We are agnostic on the vendors you’ve worked with; we’re looking for your skills and capabilities in this area and a proven ability to learn new technology.
Ideally, you would have had experience working on the Microsoft platform, however we can provide focused training to the right candidates who can demonstrate their passion, experience and thought leadership in this space. To hit the ground running, your skills may include:
- Exposure to proven experience in the design and implementation of Cloud Identity solutions, such as Azure Active Directory Premium (which includes conditional access, application single sign on, and SCIM provisioning, as well as advanced security controls such as user and behavioral analytics)
- Proven understanding of Active Directory and legacy authentication protections (LDAP, Kerberos etc.)
- Understanding to proven experience with modern authentication protocols and integrating applications using those protocols
- Understanding to proven experience designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions, including joiners, movers, and leavers processes and access management
- Understanding to proven experience and understanding of Access governance approaches and processes
- Knowledgeable with privileged access management solutions and an understanding of secrets management
- Understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding Digital Identities and a passion for solving these challenges for clients
- Understanding of how to use modern identity approaches to securely collaborate and manage third party/external identity
- Good understanding of customer identity management systems (B2C)
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the Digital Identity space
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly-expanding and exciting security practice, with the opportunity to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning and you will be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing security problems to solve.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and recognition program
- Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more!
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has to date 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Colorado applicants, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, we are providing you with salary and benefits information. The expected salary range for this role is $75,700-$140,800 and information on benefits offered is here.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.