Digital Identity Consultant
Area of expertise:
Are you ready to tackle some of the biggest challenges in cybersecurity?
Distinctive experiences. Limitless learning. Ambitious growth. That’s what you get when you choose to join and build your career at Avanade.
At Avanade, cybersecurity consultants are innovators, risk-takers, and challengers of the status quo. If you’re an experienced Digital Identity Consultant, who can help our clients solve complex challenges, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Role in Our Security Practice:
In a client-facing consulting role, you will work on exciting projects that transform our client’s solutions with a focus on the Microsoft Digital Identity capabilities as well as other leading market vendors (e.g. Saviynt & One Identity). As a member of our security practice, you will work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging from medium to large global enterprise clients.
Join a curious and diverse team that’s passionate about next-gen tech and establish yourself as a Leader in the Digital identity space. Together, let’s transform cybersecurity.
You are a Digital Identity Consultant, interested in joining our security practice, and:
- Are experienced in consulting and advisory discussions with clients and other consulting firms
- Are talented in designing and implementing technology solutions
- Are experienced in working with or leading medium to large teams
- Are able to collaborate within a large global organization
- Take full accountability to lead and manage work streams and ensure work is coordinated across different work streams, processes, or projects.
- Create and validate the detailed design of solution components in accordance with the target solution within environments of medium size and complexity
- Lead small to medium project general design and delivery (solution architecture and associated infrastructure or business and functional requirements)
- Are highly regarded individual who proactivity builds trust with clients at multiple levels, sought out for follow on work
- Prepare well written, logical, concise material without guidance
- Identify new or extend current opportunities at the account level and contribute to upsell.
- Present well to audiences of all sizes and challenges client assumptions constructively
- Complete defined work streams on time, on budget and with expected quality level within the scope of the role.
- Makes internal contributions to practice
- Bilingual (Preferred) - French
- You solve complex problems that span across work domains requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
- You have wide scope for autonomous decision-making within established work plans.
- You develop a strong client relationship and contribute to sales outcomes.
- You work well under guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work.
- You identify utilities, tools or processes to improve project development.
- You structure and deliver work results against defined standards and maintain structured, accurate and current work records
What We Need:
Subject matter expert, who has experience working on the Microsoft platform along with:
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Cloud Identity solutions, such as Azure Active Directory P1 & P2 (which includes conditional access, application single sign on, and SCIM provisioning, as well as advanced security controls such as user and behavioral analytics);
- Proven understanding of Active Directory and legacy authentication protections (LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, etc);
- Proven understanding of Azure Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Domain Services (and respective scenarios);
- Experience with modern authentication protocols and integrating applications using those protocols.
- Interested in designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions, including joiners, movers, and leavers processes and access management.
- Interested in developing experience and understanding of Access governance approaches and processes.
- Understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding Digital Identities and a passion for solving these challenges for clients.
- Experience of privileged access management solutions and an understanding of secrets management
- Some understanding of how to use modern identity approaches to securely collaborate and manage third party/external identity (B2B);
- Understanding of customer identity management systems (B2C);
- Awareness of emerging and future technologies in the Digital Identity space.
Third Party Tools and Cross Related Experience
- IAM/IDP Tools – SailPoint, PingFederate, Oracle, RSA
- CASB – Okta, MCAS
Microsoft skills & Industry knowledge
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Domain Services/ADFS
- Azure AD External Identities (B2C/B2B)
- Privileged Access Management (PIM / PAM)
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity Governance
- SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity
- SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- SC-300 Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity & Services
- CISSP – MGR+
- CSSLP – MGR+
- SSCP - Analyst/ SR Analysts
- CCSP - Cons / Sr Cons/MGR+
● Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
● Exceptional development and training to help you understand Microsoft's broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
● Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
● Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
● Reward and recognition program
● Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has to date 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/ Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.