Digital Identity Architect , Manager
Area of expertise:
Digital Identity Architect
Level of experience: Manager - Group Manager
Avanade is looking for an experienced Digital Identity Architect. This is predominantly a delivery-focused role with the opportunity to support on pre-sales activities. We provide the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Digital Identity business challenges across the business to employee, business to business, and business to customer spaces.
About the Role:
In a client-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Digital Identity solutions and operations through the design and implementation of Digital Identity technologies, with a focus on the Microsoft Digital Identity capabilities, as well as leading market vendors (e.g., Saviynt & One Identity).
As a member of Avanade’s security practice, you will be in a unique position to work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging in size from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire Avanade organization by being a collaborative and knowledge-sharing individual, with the real opportunity to help shape the global Avanade security offerings as well as demonstrating your thought-leadership by producing blogs and articles for your region and for Avanade.com. We actively encourage and provide opportunity to undertake innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting-edge Microsoft Security technology and our vendor solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in the Digital Identity space. You will learn how to deliver and solution large and global Digital Identity solutions, as well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform, of which Identity is at the very center.
You are a Digital Identity Architect interested in joining our rapidly growing security practice, your skills may include some of the following soft skills as well as the technical skills we require:
• You are experienced in leading medium to large projects and project teams.
• You are experienced with managing deliverables and being responsible for delivering against critical milestones.
• You have some experience in solution architecture and pre-sales deal shaping.
• You have some experience in developing and maintaining long term strategic client relationships.
To hit the ground running, your skills may include:
• Proven experience in the design and implementation of Cloud Identity solutions, such as Azure Active Directory Premium (which includes conditional access, application single sign on, and SCIM provisioning, as well as advanced security controls such as user and behavioral analytics).
• Proven understanding of Active Directory and legacy authentication protections (LDAP, Kerberos etc.).
• Proven experience with modern authentication protocols and integrating applications using those protocols.
• Proven experience designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions, including joiners, movers, and leavers processes and access management.
• Proven experience and understanding of Access governance approaches and processes.
• Some experience of privileged access management solutions and an understanding of secrets management.
• A good understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding Digital Identities and a passion for solving these challenges for clients.
• A good understanding of how to use modern identity approaches to securely collaborate and manage third party/external identity.
• A good understanding of customer identity management systems (B2C).
• With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the Digital Identity space.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly-expanding and exciting security practice, with the opportunity to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning and you will be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing security problems to solve.
Benefits We Offer:
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
• Pension, 25 days holiday, Flexible benefits, bonus and much more,
• Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
• Reward and recognition program
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.