Digital Identity Architect - Cybersecurity CoE
Area of expertise:
Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence is looking for an experienced Digital Identity Architect. This role is predominantly a pre-sales focused role and includes the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting edge Digital Identity business challenges across the business to employee, business to business, and business to customer spaces.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in the Digital Identity space. You will learn how to solution large and global Digital Identity solutions, as well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform, of which Identity is at the very center.
About the Role:
In a customer-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Digital Identity solutions and operations through the design and implementation of Digital Identity technologies, with a focus on the Microsoft Digital Identity capabilities, as well as leading market vendors (i.e. Saviynt & One Identity).
As a part of our Cybersecurity CoE, you will be in a unique position to manage your time across both pre-sales and client delivery. You will make a change to the entire Avanade organization through your offering development and thought leadership. We actively encourage innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting edge of Digital Identity.
You are a Digital Identity Architect interested in joining our newly established and rapidly growing Cybersecurity CoE Team. To hit the ground running, your skills include:
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft Digital Identity solutions, such as Azure Active Directory Premium (which includes conditional access, application single sign on, and SCIM provisioning, as well as advanced security controls such as user and behavioral analytics)
- Experience with modern authentication protocols and integrating applications using those protocols
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions, including joiners, movers, and leavers processes and access management
- Access governance capabilities are ideal
- A good understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding Digital Identities and a passion for solving these challenges for clients
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the Digital Identity space
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Team, to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning, and be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing Digital Identity problems to solve.
We are agnostic on the vendor experience you bring. We’re looking for skills and capabilities in Digital Identity and a strong desire to learn new technology. Ideally, you bring experience working on the Microsoft Digital Identity platform. However, we can provide focused training to the right individuals who can demonstrate their passion, experience, and thought leadership in the Digital Identity space.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (15 years in a row!)
- Exceptional development and training, with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Full Benefits Package including Medical Coverage, Income Protection Policy, Extended Benefits, Bonus Program, generous Retirement Plan, and much more!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.