Digital Experiences Strategy, Consultant/Senior Consultant
Area of expertise:
Area of expertise: Advisory Services
Looking to solve business problems with a design mindset and create human impact?
So do we.
We’re looking to add new talent to our Digital Experiences Advisory team who can partner with clients to accelerate their transformation to an experience-based business with bold, creative thinking. Our teams think big and find the best path to achieve the greatest impact. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support each other on this journey together.
At Avanade, the Digital Experience Advisory team brings together the power of data, design, people, processes, and technology to create empathic ideas and sustainable business models that grow brands, reinvent their customer experiences, bring new products and services to market, and enable them to outperform their competitors. We’re making lives better for our clients, their customers, and their employees.
In this role, you will:
- Craft human-centric business strategies for clients by bringing together the practices of design and strategy to quantify the impact of being an experience driven business
- Support and facilitate stakeholder interviews
- Conduct research and synthesize insights which validate hypothesis and build a point of view
- Contribute to project deliverables including creative briefs, point of views, persona and journeys, competitive benchmarking, product backlogs, business cases, and roadmaps
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and empathy throughout all phases of project delivery
- Contribute to practice development including thought leadership, internal presentations, and workshops.
- Receive mentorship and guidance from senior leadership on projects and sales pursuits
Skills, you will need:
- Identify client opportunities with industry perspective, data analysis and research during sales pursuits while working with senior practice leaders
- Prior experience working at an agency, consulting firm or start-up
- Good understanding of marketing technology trends
- Familiar with marketing technology platforms such as Adobe, Microsoft and Sitecore
- At least five years of experience in strategy or planning with a strong focus on customer and/or employee experience strategy and design.
- Proven strong business acumen to inspire teams, manage project budgets and business targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Expertise in one or more industry sectors and understanding of the business drivers and requirements of that industry
- Strong project management skills
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Experience delivering digital experience projects as part of a cross-functional team.
- Good ability to translate strategic initiatives and concepts into business requirements and partnering with technology leadership to translate into technical solutions
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language
- Explaining complex technologies and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work within an agile delivery environment
- Ability to follow design language and apply design guidelines to existing experiences
- A highly collaborative, team-player
- A history of designing delightful interactive experiences built on new or emerging technology
- Strong customer journey analytics skills and insight generation
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.