Digital Experience Strategist, Manager/ Grp Manager
Area of expertise:
Believe you can make things happen? So do we!
At Avanade, we bring technology, business needs and human experiences to life. Our Advisory team develops practical digital transformation strategies that drive value now, while being flexible to respond to customer and business changing needs.
Our clients need your boldest inspirations to unlock their potential and own what’s next. We are committed to helping our clients accelerate progress, creating momentum through our focus on business outcomes, human interactions and relationships, and the delivery of high-performance technology solutions. To support the growth of our team we’re looking for a curious, collaborative and capable consultant who can partner with our clients to unlock the full value of digital technologies.
As a Digital Experience Strategist, you know your clients’ needs inside and out. You have a unique ability to come at their problems from every angle, and you work with them side-by-side from the earliest groundwork to the final experience. Day-to-day, you’ll work on high-impact and strategic digital engagements with people who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers. As your career progresses you will develop to become a trusted advisor to our clients based on your industry eminence and consulting expertise. You will work with and alongside deep technology specialists that are famous for creating new possibilities through digital, data, technology, workplace and organizational change outcomes.
What it’s like to work with us
At Avanade, we are motivated by a clear purpose: to make a human impact. Our advisory team is expanding and there is plenty of opportunity to grow your career. You will be supported by our seasoned leadership team who will encourage you, challenge you and advocate for you.
Often working in compact teams, individuals can have a significant impact on our client relationships, market offerings, and your fellow team members.
Avanade knows that a well-balanced employee is a happy employee, so we offer some unique perks to make your life easier. Our people receive an additional week of paid leave (for when you need to get on top of your life admin!) as well as gadget and wellness allowances.
About the Job
As a Digital Experience Strategist, we’re looking to you to partner with your colleagues and clients to make their ambitions a palpable reality. You will collaborate with your colleagues and clients to direct, define and design experience strategies for leading enterprise clients. To do this, you will apply and develop your sector knowledge, critical-thinking and core consulting skills to surgically diagnose and resolve complex business issues through innovative digital solutions.
In this role, you will play a key role in:
- Setting the strategic direction with our clients to realise their digital, data and marketing goals
- with supporting business cases
- B2B2C organisations, ensuring intelligent machine-human interactions and leveraging automation
- Creating service design blueprints to use end-user experiences to inform operational and technology needs
- Supporting roadmap creation that ensure benefits are realized at planned milestones
- Help clients understand short and long-term change implications of digital and technology shifts across policy, people, process, and platform dimensions
- Supporting the delivery of organization-wide change initiatives that result from experience strategies
- Explore and explicitly elaborate upon the commercial implications and impacts arising from your recommendations to enable your clients to fund transformation ambitions
- Provide leadership within the digital enterprise team, guiding and coaching more junior team members
- Advise, guide, and coach client business and technology teams to drive the implementation of your recommendations
- Uplift Avanade’s advisory capability by coaching and developing advisory talent through proactive contributions to thought leadership, asset development and communities of practice
- Contribute to Avanade’s sustained growth by proactively contributing to business development opportunities and pursuits
- Use Design Thinking approaches to bring human experiences, process and technology together
- You have a good understanding of technology, yet ensure customer and business needs are at the core of every solution
- You work with leaders and teams to define experience strategies that are used to inform operational and technology agendas, including developing business plans and business cases accordingly
- You use research and data to inform insights that drive strategic opportunities
- You are a curious, collaborative and capable consulting professional working with clients to establish people-centric business strategies that brings together design, strategy and technology to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational and organizational level
- Passionate about working collaboratively to helping clients mobilize and implement strategic recommendations
- You will have an interest and understanding in several areas within technology, marketing, data & intelligent solutions, you live and breathe all things digital
To be successful you will be client led, impact-driven and client focused and have a passion for people, with an enthusiasm for diving into challenges at the intersection of business process, people and technology – and a demonstrated track record of delivering outcomes through digital technology.
At this point in your career you will have at least 5+ years of digital consulting or agency experience ideally with:
- Application of design thinking approaches to place the user at the heart of all solutions
- Have a rich understanding of service design to bring experiences, process & technology together
· A growing strategic understanding of business, channels, and operating needs
· Independently creating a fact-base of data to analyse and derive insights to inform strategies
- A history of solving complex business challenges and leaning in to understanding the client’s broader commercial or business strategic needs
- Demonstrable skills in analyzing and understanding a variety of problems experienced by medium to large-scale organizations from strategy to implementation
- The ability to evolve, conceptualize and communicate new ideas using storytelling techniques.
- A track record of delivering project work streams and deliverables through your skills in coordination, focus on outcomes, clear communication, and empathy for people across different backgrounds
- A knack for explaining complex technologies, frameworks and concepts in a non-technical language
You likely have an undergraduate degree in business consulting, computer science or related fields, and have a demonstrated curiosity for new knowledge with relevant post-graduate certifications.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.