Digital Agency Head - Studio Management - Canada
Area of expertise:
About the role
As the Digital Innovation Studio (DIS) Director, you will be a key strategic player in ensuring the success of Digital Innovation Studios. You will lead studio sales for the DIS in partnership with offering, Market Unit, and Regional partners; you will own growing the team, the culture, and the future leaders of Avanade; and you will drive execution of the business operations. This role is multidisciplinary in nature and requires an expert with a broad skillset. It is people-focused and requires the ability to motivate, coach, and nurture our talent, while building trusting relationships with our clients, Accenture, and our people. This role requires domain knowledge across User Experience, Technology, and Delivery Management.
Studio Director will achieve success by
· Create trusted relationships with the Regional, Market Unit, Offering, Territory, Advisory, Innovation, and Sales leaders in your Studios’ regions.
· Be an active, participatory member of Regional and Territory sales, strategic, planning events and meetings.
· As health regulations allow, lead Studio Tours for client visits, Accenture & Microsoft visits, Avanade internal sales evangelism.
· Work directly with clients to understand client need and articulate the unique Digital Innovation Studio and Avanade value(s). Pitch directly to clients.
Building Culture & Scaling the Team
· Cultivate, nurture, and grow an inclusive, positive, collaborative, diverse, familial culture within the Studio Team. Run, and be participatory in the ritualistic events of the Studio.
· Have a thriving Function Junction (Culture) committee, one that is employee run.
· Build the future leaders of the Studio
· Work with Studio Leaders to grow headcount, interview and make hiring decisions. Support and seek out diversity hire goals; infuse the culture of diversity throughout the team as well as help drive referrals through various campaigns.
· Drive a strong cultural connection with the Canada Region
Operate the Business
· Run locational Studio Leadership Team; and drive accountability through this team
· Be a Career Advisor, and model excellence in this role for your team
· Support your fellow Studio Directors and your NA Studio Leadership Team; be accountable.
· Build effective partnerships across the Avanade business; often outside your sphere of direct influence
· As a member of the NA Studio Leadership Team closely manage the levers of the operational side of the business
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.