Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for a software engineer who is passionate about software delivery, with strengths in continuous delivery, microservices and cloud infrastructure
You are an accomplished software engineer with a broad skillset including core infrastructure and OS knowledge as well as an understanding of software delivery and object oriented programming methods. You are self-driven, deeply enthusiastic about technology and are capable of getting the job done correctly in high pressure and dynamic circumstances. You are adaptable and can quickly learn technologies and business domains that live outside your core skill set. You will also be able to demonstrate and describe achievements that applied DevOps on previous projects.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following: C#, Java, Python, C++, Node.js
- CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps, Jenkins or similar environments
- Strong grasp of source code management with git, including branching, tagging (ideal candidate will be very comfortable with Gitflow)
- Experience with PowerShell, bash
- Understanding of infrastructure as code, ideally some experience with ARM and Terraform
- Experience deploying and building with various Azure service (App Service, API management, KeyVault, AKS, ACR, Azure SQL, App Gateway, etc..)
- Understanding of networking fundamentals and ability to create and manage subnets, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc..)
- Azure Kubernetes, Docker Repository
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.