As a DevOps engineer you are responsible for the beating heart of every development team. You are responsible for the buildup and the expansion of the CI/CD pipeline. Your drive should be “automate everything", from unit tests to deployments to the cloud. The development team expects you to have an passion towards the continuation of improvement of the way of working and the CI/CD pipelines. Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps is easy for you and you know your way with GT, Powershell and C#.
We build solutions for the biggest companies in the Netherlands in diverse branches, we guarantee challenging and diverse work and mainly use scrum methodologies. On a typical project you will work with a project team with a scrum master, lead developer, experience designer and other developers. We have a big offshore workforce which means you will work with other colleagues remotely.
‘I believe, the best thing about DevOps is the end-to-end responsibility you have as a team. In addition to developing and testing your product, you are also responsible for bringing the software into production and keeping it healthy. This ensures enormous involvement of the team members during the development of the product..’ Sikke - DevOps Engineer at Avanade
You make a difference because:
- You have experience with Build & Release pipelines within Azure DevOps
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant IT work experience
- You already have experience with PowerShell
- You speak Dutch (Level C1/C2)
- You have finished a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the direction of IT or other relevant studies
- Experience with Python, Terraform and Kubernetes is an advantage
Why would you choose Avanade?
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges in an informal work environment
- Knowledge development is a key element for us and we stimulate this by offering formal training options and informal evenings where peers can share their knowledge with each other
- With your passion and the use of the newest Microsoft technologies you can make a difference with our client in the Enterprise market daily
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities for our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will make a plan with you and who will guide you in your choices between the many training opportunities we provide
- We offer the opportunity to be involved with society and charity during working hours
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and do you want to meet us? Apply here and send your resume through our website. Applying through e-mail is not possible.
For more information go to: www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read the stories of our employees: Be Orange