Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions in our software engineering team. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking Devops Developer:
About the role:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will establish and facilitate Cl/CD best practices, cloud/container-based orchestration and establish automated testing strategies. You will focus on the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tooling and continuous delivery cycle, helping teams and organizations provide agility and business-value.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Assemble completed system components from internal and external development teams and coordinate testing, quality assurance and customer support to ensure smooth, stable and timely delivery of product updates.
- Maintain control over test and production systems and source code
- Make system builds for each platform, including automated installation scripts and procedures using utility software.
- Document and formalize the release engineering (RE) procedures so that the process can continually be reviewed and improved.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Experience working with global teams on projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Be savvy with Kubernetes, Azure Container Services
- Demonstrated experience in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Display leadership by establishing goals for the team and members of the team
- Knowledge of development life cycles, quality assurance, and project management
- Microsoft DevOps: Azure App Insight, Git, Azure DevOps
- DevOps Automation: Octopus Deploy, Maven, Puppet, TeamCity, Chef, Gradle, Jenkins
- DevOps Frameworks: DevOps Architecture, ADOP, AMEP
- DevOps Scripting: Grunt, PowerShell
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Container Services
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.