Area of expertise:
WANTED: DevOps Engineer
REWARD: Competitive compensation package + more!
BEWARE OF: Young and creative international team, supportive leadership, office by the beach in sunny Alicante, great learning opportunities.
Looking for your next challenge? Sick of rigid corporate environments? Identify as a problem-solver? You might soon become our teammate!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Modern Engineering Studio in Alicante (Spain).
We seek smart and kind people: smart as in to learn new technologies and kind as to work well within our diverse team and to care for your teammates.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work with cutting-edge technologies and participate on challenging high-profile projects for clients from different sectors (banking, insurance, utilities, retail, etc.)
You will collaborate closely with our other Modern Engineering Studios (Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Latvia) as well as teammates from India and the Philippines.
What you will do
Design and implement Software Defined Infrastructure using cloud standards and methodologies with cloud security standards in mind
- Engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services
- Architect and implement elastic and server-less infrastructure using auto-scaling and lambda services
- Work with state-of-the-art tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Resource Management, PowerShell DSC, Docker or SonarQube
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
What we expect from you
- Experience in Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performant and secure solutions using Public/Private cloud
- Deep knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery and Cloud concept (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Practical hands-on experience working on Azure using key services like VM, Azure API, VSTS or Cloud Services
- Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.