Desktop Engineer - Work Station, Mac10 & Mac Tech Support
Area of expertise:
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are a diverse group of customer-focused individuals with the goal of driving use of Microsoft 365 in to a customer’s business and enabling them to realize business value. We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft Cloud.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thank you for your help, this may be the career opportunity for you.
As a Desktop Engineer-Work Station, Mac10 & Mach Tech Support, you will provide Windows and Mac Desktop support for contracted clients and projects. You will act as a customer-facing resource assisting in the resolution of desktop issues.
In this role, you are accountable for end-to-end incident management process end-to-end process compliance and adherence within your assigned functions. You have demonstrated experience in supporting Desktop infrastructure for both Windows and MAC clients.
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Ability to install and set up new computers systems and experience with Image & Image deployment software
- Ability to work on problems/projects of medium complexity and scope
- Working technical knowledge of standard systems and business software (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, MS Office 365 including but not limited to One Drive, Exchange, Outlook, Apple iOS)
- Ability to manage the lifecycle of the call through end-user's and/or Supplier IT service management (ITSM) systems
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation and manuals
- Ability to provide inventory support of required spare whole units and parts
- Ability to provide technical assistance to end-users
- Excellent client facing, customer service soft skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in local country and capable in English languages
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures
- Ability to evaluate unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Ability to provide end-of-life disposal (disk wipe) services
- Able to independently problem solve
- Good to Know Knowledge: Support on Microsoft 365 Product components (Intune, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Groups, etc.)
- Associates degree in Computer Science, graduate from a technical school and/or equivalent work experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.