Area of expertise:
At Avanade, we have a passion for technology and our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Through thousands of projects, we’ve transformed businesses for the digital world, and as a 16-time Microsoft alliance partner of the year with more than 32.000+ Microsoft certifications, we know our stuff.
Founded in 2000 as a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade is helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and transform products, all powered by the Microsoft ecosystem.
About Avanade Norway
- A community of passionate experts who work in an agile and dynamic way.
- The possibility of working with the latest Microsoft technologies!
- Challenging projects for Norway and international clients in a wide variety of sectors.
- A large program of diversified technical and/or cross-functional training (Agile, Design Thinking, AI, Azure, Excellence Consulting, Microsoft role-based certifications, etc.)
- A committed community that is committed to advancing issues around diversity and inclusion.
- An environmentally conscious company that undertakes eco-responsible actions.
- Human Impact initiatives and commitments have a positive impact for all thanks to technological innovations.
Why Avanade? Because there’s no place like this:
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
About this role
As a Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget, customer satisfaction, and deliverable quality performance measures. This role will actively support sales and will be accountable for estimating planning, mobilization, execution, and successful closure of projects.
During the project life-cycle, you will communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks, and will issue and monitor financial performance according to in place agreements made between Avanade and the customer.
Day-to-day you will:
- Manage issues and risks associated with the project, including balancing scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks, and will manage aspects through formal change management mechanisms.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures, and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality outcomes.
- Ensure accurate development and traceability of requirements during the project lifecycle.
- Manage the change enablement process throughout the project duration.
- Manage client expectations, updates, and buy-in, including representing Avanade at governance meetings.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals.
- Manage Avanade and subcontractor staff assigned to the project.
- Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
- Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Engage and manage appropriate onshore, offshore, and nearshore workforces, including Service Licensing Agreements (SLAs).
- Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade's standard tools.
- Language: Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages and English is a must to be considered for this position.
- Certifications: Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred, but not required.
- Education Background: You likely have a Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field (or equivalent).
- Years of Work Experience: You likely have about 5 - 7 years of consulting project management experience.
- Years of Management Experience: 4+ years of direct people management experience, but we know the number of years doesn’t measure your results or skills.
Do you want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Candidate Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade Norway Avanade Norway LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.