Area of expertise:
- Finding trends in data sets to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
- Collecting the data from various sources, transforming it into desire formats, and storing it into data stores like Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse.
- Implementing complex, large-scale big data projects focusing on collecting, analyzing, managing and aggregating large datasets.
- Taking part in designing and running bespoke data services for individual projects.
- Staying up to date with leading-edge processes in using, retrieving data, building machine learning models.
- Crafting and use effective metrics and monitoring processes.
- Support sales teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals.
You are a problem-solver with great communication skills that allow you to cooperate efficiently with external clients. You enjoy exploring emerging technologies and see the importance of constant learning. You thrive in dynamic and agile environment and can quickly adapt to changes. You have at least two years of experience on analytical / data engineering projects.
Your technical skills include:
- Databricks / Spark with Python
- SQL / T-SQL and Azure SQL
- Experience with Data Transformation (Filtering, Cleaning, Aggregation)
- Understanding DWH/ETL concepts
- Code versioning tools such as Git
It's not required but would be great if you have experience with any of the following:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure CosmosDB, Azure Synapse
- Azure IoT
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- MLflow / experience in building machine learning models
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.