Area of expertise:
As a Database Administrator, you will use comprehensive database administration techniques and methods to maintain and support various databases and also be an active participant in migration activities.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Database Administration experience in a production environment
- Experience with SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Adept in database tuning and project support, database server upgrades and migrations, writing, and troubleshooting database stored procedures
- ETL, data integrity, data structure, and data security.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Nice to have experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud OR willingness to learn Microsoft Azure. We can train if this is of your interest!
- Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
- Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous parental leave – 18 weeks
- Corporate private health insurance discounts
- Up to 80 hours of training per year
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.