Data and AI Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Data & Applied Intelligence (AI) Solution Area, in a highly visible role, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You will be an experienced, passionate, and client-centric Data & Analytics expert, and will drive client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes into existing business processes, and solution planning. You will leverage a portfolio of solutions that includes, but is not limited to, diverse data (including IoT) and advanced analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modelling, machine learning, cognitive services (NLP, Computer Vision, etc.), and data visualization that are powered by Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services.
- Drive Avanade Data & AI offerings in the market, effectively positioning those offerings with sales teams, channels, and target clients.
- Establish relationships with Solution Architects in other parts of the business within Avanade and Accenture and collaborate on designing standard methodologies across the company.
- Design and Drive reusable assets, growing Analytics and DevOps capability
- Solution & Deliver Modern Data Platform and Advanced Analytics solutions for clients
- Leverage technical acumen, and build knowledge of business and IT strategy, the Azure ecosystem, data platform, and AI/IoT use cases across many verticals thereby ensuring that client’s investments achieve rapid business results
- Participate in working sessions to discover and understand business strategy and objectives, Data & AI landscape, challenges, and prioritize & refine use cases
- Partner with key business stakeholders, data owners, solution architects, end users, application designers, and data architects in executing and delivering business use cases and help client realize value
- Passionate about the development and delivery of Data & AI solutions
- Ability to develop capabilities, and to continue to support client deliveries
- Deliver business technology solutions to client organizations
- Participate in the pursuit of engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business
- Experience using Data & AI tools such as Azure Storage, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB, SQL DW, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Catalog, and Azure Data Factory (ADF), Blob, Azure SQL, Polybase, Delta, Engineering Pipeline Design, Azure Technical Architecture and Data Lake Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or another relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.