Data Platform Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
Avanade Data Platform offering helps clients get their data estates organized and optimized with the Microsoft cloud, to get them ready for Big Data, IoT, Advanced Analytics and AI solutions.
As a Data Platform Solution Architect you will work with clients to identify, document, and translate their business strategy and requirements into solutions and services that help our clients achieve their business outcomes using Data solutions.
The scope of solutions can include diverse data and advanced analytics capabilities, covering the whole data stack, with data engineering, data modeling, machine learning, and data interaction and visualization, all powered by Microsoft Azure technologies.
You will deliver relevant and sustainable customer technical proposals based on your knowledge of Data Platform & Analytics solutions, as part of the Avanade Data & AI Solution Area.
Key to this role is that the individual will be an expert in selecting the optimal architecture and delivery approach that will service clients’ needs with a balance of costs, capability, and risks to achieve the business outcomes.
You will be a technical counterpart to Business Developers and Account Leads, supporting sales by providing technical expertise, acting as a customer interface to Avanade technology solutions, offerings and technical capabilities during Avanade's sales process.
Key Role Responsibilities
Day-to-day you will:
· Develop technical value propositions which address customer needs and positively differentiate Avanade
· Develop technical architectures
· Build technical relationships with customer IT, mapping customer business and technology challenges into Data solutions
· Lead direction on scope, approach, and estimation for technical aspects of proposal development activities
· Support the negotiation and contracting process through balancing scope, resources, and milestone requirements
· Lead the technical delivery of the key projects derived from proposed solutions
• Proven client experience defining Data architectures that services clients’ needs with the right balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet clients’ business objectives.
• Strong understanding of Data, AI and DevOps in the Microsoft Azure platform (or equivalent cloud platforms, with a willingness of learning the Microsoft stack)
• Demonstrated experience of turning business use case and requirements to technical solutions, using Data and analytics services.
• Proven delivery background and significant technology consulting experience
• Highly customer-focused with commercial sensitivity
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Able to develop customer relationships
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.