Data Engineering Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a Data Engineering Consultant at Avanade, you will use modern data engineering techniques to support Avanade's customers in making better business decisions. You will collect, combine and analyze data from various internal and external sources and look for patterns, insights and trends.
In this role, you will be engaged in Advanced Analytics. You will design and build data pipelines, data streams, reporting tools, dashboards, data APIs, data generators and a variety of other information portals and tools for end users. You will be a critical point within the data supply chain, while ensuring that all stakeholders have access to and can work with the latest data.
"In addition to the opportunity to work on great projects with the latest technologies, Avanade is distinguished above all by its informal culture and a strong us-feeling. Everyone is willing to help each other, is approachable and frequently there are evenings or days organized for training, knowledge sharing or team bonding. With a good mix of working hard on fun and challenging projects and attending fun events organized for colleagues, Avanade is a Top Employer for a reason." - Robin - Data Engineer at Avanade.
You make the difference because:
- You like to work with the latest techniques in the field of data to help the largest companies in the Netherlands;
- You can work well with T-SQL, moreover, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure SQL and Azure DevOps have no secrets for you;
- In addition, you have experience with data modeling, warehousing techniques and data integration;
- You also have knowledge of Python, Azure IoT, Azure Databricks, or Azure Stream Analytics. You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience. You have a completed HBO/WO degree in Mathematics, Statistics or another relevant field.
Why should you choose Avanade?
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere;
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during workhours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive benefits, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you quickly for an introduction and you will have 2 job interviews. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then call our recruiter Eline Rubertus on 06 22 42 66 63.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.