Area of expertise:
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies.
- Design and implement solutions around data warehouse implementation ranging from architecture, ETL processes, multidimensional modelling, data marts implementation.
- Integrate datasets and dataflows using a variety of best in class software as well as profile and analyze large and complex datasets from disparate sources
- Guide and direct junior developers
- Shape and advise on detailed technical design decisions.
- Develop scheduling scripts or configure load schedules
- Design and run unit tests.
- Perform bug diagnosis and fix.
- Migrate code between development and test environments.
- Participate in support of the development environment.
- 4 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions.
- High proficiency in data integration package
- High proficiency in Snowflake, Wherescape, ETL, Informatica, or Talend
- Experience in streaming integration development
- Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Deep familiarity with RDBMS
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Able to design and implement relational data models
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile way of working
- Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.