Area of expertise:
You will work with clients to identify, document, and translate their business strategy and requirements into solutions and services that help our clients achieve their business outcomes using Analytics.
Key to this role is that the individual will be an expert in selecting the optimal architecture and delivery approach that will service clients’ needs with a balance of costs, capability, and risks to achieve the business outcomes. Based on the market demand for Data and AI solutions this role is critical for Avanade to create new business opportunities and grow existing clients.
This role includes developing client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes into existing business process, and solution planning that drives our clients desired business outcomes. The scope of solutions can include, diverse data (including IOT) and advanced analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modeling, machine learning, and data interaction and visualization that are all powered by Microsoft Azure technologies.
The successful individual will be a long-term trusted advisor to our clients to establish programs and system integration projects targeting business outcomes on a repeatable basis.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyze current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs.
- Provide high-level architectural expertise to sales, project and other analytics teams.
- Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
- Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise; including data modeling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Identify risks, assumptions, and develop estimates end-to-end based on Solution Plans.
- Build relationships with Solution Architects and collaborate on promoting solution architectural best practices across the company.
Your technical/non-technical skills include:
- Proven client experience selecting architecture that services clients’ needs with the balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet clients’ business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience of turning business use case and requirements to technical solutions.
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Strong understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS (Azure PaaS is a plus!), and DevOps.
- Experience constructing program journeys.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- The ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Experience successfully solutioning digital analytics programs and system integration projects across multiple work streams and geographically dispersed teams.
- People management responsibilities both directly and indirectly with globally dispersed teams.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers virtually.
- Able to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language.
- Experience design and solutioning Modern Data Platforms and solutions incorporating AI and Advanced Analytics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
You likely possess a Bachelor’s and/or Masters in a field such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics, or Mathematics.
You likely have about 5-7+ years of applied experience solutioning programs and system integration projects that include Modern Data Platform and Advanced Analytics, preferably in a business consulting (technology focus) environment.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.