Area of expertise:
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect for the Data and AI domain to continue our growth and extend our capabilities in this area. As a manager, you take overall accountability to deliver the solutioning with a focus on modern data platforms, migration and analytics.
• Engage and understand client needs and their challenges, both business and technical, to identify areas where Avanade can deliver higher value to clients, translate them into the technology solution.
• Support the end-to-end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, and client presentations.
• Lead the solutioning (might be across offers) to produce the solution strategy, technical proposal, methodology and governance, solution costing, and POC with linkages to client business objectives and desired outcomes.
• Engage appropriate alliance partners in support of the solutioning
• Build customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor
• Provide solution knowledge-transfer to assist in the successful hand-off to Delivery
• Drive offer and asset development by partnering with Center of Excellence (CoE) and relevant stakeholders
• Drive the adoption of new offerings to the local market
You are business technologist looking for a challenge in the exciting domain of Data and Analytics. As an solutioning leader, you have a track record in selling and delivering Data & Analytics solutions to clients.
• 7+ years Pre-sales, Business Analyst and Solutioning background, preferably in retail, manufacturing and FSI industry
• The ideal candidate will have a breadth of knowledge across Azure and analytical topics, as well as specialist hands-on expertise in topics from one or more of the technical areas below:
o Working with structured and unstructured data in Big Data scenarios using technologies such as Azure Synapse, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, HDInsight, Hadoop, Cloudera and Spark
o Experience with large scale data lake concepts for enterprise customers.
o Advanced Analytics using technologies such as Databricks and Spark.
o Developing streaming workloads using technologies such as Spark streaming, Kafka and Storm.
o Visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik.
o Data strategy, data governance and management, cataloguing and lineage.
o Data Science deployments and the use of frameworks such as Pandas and TensorFlow.
o Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud infrastructure, architecture design, database migrations, and technology management.
o Artificial Intelligence, preferably using Azure Cognitive Services and the Microsoft Bot Framework.
o Machine Learning, preferably using Azure ML.
• experiences in running large deals and RFP/RFI independently from a technology perspective
• Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
• 5+ years’ experience in project/program management is an advantage
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
• Fluent language skills in English and Mandarin
You likely possess a Master’s or above degree in a business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.