Data & AI Delivery Lead
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to mix great business with great service? So do we.
You’re a persuader of people, a critical thinker and a natural do-er. You’re as comfortable guiding business development as you are with customer service.
You know how to bring out the best in your colleagues and to guide them to excellence in customer service and business. Your analytical skills mean that you’re a great problem solver, and you know how to make the most of business opportunities, from concept to reality.
As a Delivery Lead within Data & AI you’re at home in pre-sales activities, including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualifying to closing. You know which solution is the right one for the project, working closely with program managers and bid teams, and you make sure that the information gathered during analysis and design phases with clients becomes actions. You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work in all aspects of sales, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Develop and maintain a data and analytics structure that brings insight and analysis, and enables fact-based decision-making
- Collaborate with users to identify opportunities for better data
- Develop and streamline processes for data flow and quality to improve accuracy, viability and value
- Mentor the Analytics Team and other service colleagues to ensure close co-operation
You’re an excellent communicator at every level, from operational to executive colleagues. You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and managing workshops. You really understand sales strategies, tactics and cycles, making use of your problem-solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills include:
- Relational and semi-relational structured data experience, implementing Hadoop or one of its commercial distributions
- Strong OLAP SQL Server Analysis Services skills and analytics tools experience with PerformancePoint Services,PowerPivot, PowerQuery and PowerMaps
- Microsoft platform including SQL Server versions 2005 through 2014
- Azure cloud, Power BI, R, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra
- Business intelligence consulting and client-facing experience
- Non-Microsoft business intelligence tools.
You can make the difference for our enterprise clients with the newest Microsoft technologies and your passion and expertise;
You will work within an international team of highly skilled and motivated people, each of us can do a lot, together we can do everything and there is always someone who you can learn from.
Additional to your development we also find your well-being really important. As part of our well-being program we offer you training opportunities, budget to invest in your well-being via training etc.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply directly by submitting your CV via our website. Applying via email is not possible.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.