Data & AI Cloud Technical Architect
Area of expertise:
As a Data & AI Cloud Technical Architect aligned to our Data & AI Center of Excellence, you will focus on designing Big Data Analytics solutions on Azure, building reusable assets, growing Analytics and DevOps capability and delivering Big Data batch and stream Analytics solutions for clients.
You demonstrate innovation and ambition to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Data & AI and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
Within a highly collaborative environment you will:
- Build reusable assets, growing Analytics and DevOps capability
- Deliver Big Data batch and stream Analytics solutions for clients
- Leverage technical acumen, and build knowledge of business and IT strategy, the Azure ecosystem, data platform and AI/IoT use cases across many verticals thereby ensuring that client’s investments achieve rapid business results.
- Demonstrate proof of concepts, and to understand the client’s business strategy and objectives, current use cases, Data & AI landscape, and challenges, and how data flows and is consumed through the business.
- Partner with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers, and data architects to model the current as-is process and use cases, and to input/contribute into the final solution.
- Develop and Promote Avanade’s D&AI assets across our countries and regions globally, harvesting client engagements and best practices into repeatable assets, building Go to Market collateral, supporting our Partnerships, and driving selected global D&AI community initiatives. This role will require a significant amount of interaction and visibility with senior stakeholders-both within Avanade and at our clients.
Additionally, You Will:
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to assess business requirements and use cases and input into the solution architecture and roadmap to drive outcomes
- Perform assessments to determine the technical feasibility of building a D&AI solution
- Contribute to and define the high-level solution and act as functional expert on the project
- Build Data &AI offerings and assets in conjunction with senior Data &AI stakeholders. Own and drive offerings in the market, effectively positioning those offerings (and sub-offerings) with sales teams, channels, and target clients (direct and indirect)
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs
- Experience in databricks data engineering and technical architecture skills which have significant North America demand.
- Relevant skills and technologies include Azure Storage, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB, SQL DW, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Catalog (Project Babylon) and Azure Data Factory
- Passionate about the development and delivery of Data & AI solutions
- Ability to develop capabilities, and to continue to support client deliveries
- Experience delivering business technology solutions to client organizations
- Participate in the pursuit of engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business
- Experience of using Data & AI tools: Azure Storage, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB, SQL DW, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Catalog (Project Babylon), and Azure Data Factory
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.