Lead Business Architect-Australian Citizenship or PR Required
Area of expertise:
Do you want to change the way business is done? So do we.
Digital disruption is opening up more opportunities for businesses to connect with their customers and accelerate the realisation of business value. That's what we'd love you to do for us. With your strong business experience, vision and ability to steer clients toward new ways of thinking and re-imagine operating models, we can open up fantastic career opportunities for you.
You’re excited by the possibilities of digital disruption. You quickly spot opportunities to drive business value that others might miss, know how to persuasively guide your clients to transform, win their trust and help move their business forward.
You bring strong business experience and can help organisations optimise and transform their business models and processes integrating the optimal blend of process excellence and technology solutions. You think creatively and have strong presentation and communication skills to translate strategies into roadmaps to deliver business value.
About the job
You know how to bring out the best in your colleagues and to guide them to excellence in customer service and business. Your analytical skills mean that you’re a great problem solver, and you know how to make the most of business opportunities, from concept to reality.
As a Group Manager, you’re at home in presales activities, including client and public presentations, workshops and leading proposals. You will work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualifying to closing. You are comfortable managing multiple projects and bids simultaneously.
In this role, you'll spend your time:
- Shaping propositions and advising clients on the challenges and opportunities to deliver value offered by digital solutions (e.g. data & analytics, Intelligent Automation, digitisation, AI, IoT).
- Re-designing and optimising value chains using process re-engineering and process intelligence (e.g. process and task mining) techniques.
- Running client engagements focused on delivering business value and building a roadmap to deliver the outcomes.
- Facilitating discussions about complex business, operational and technology challenges.
- Guiding leadership through project and business planning and steering the professional development of junior team members.
- Leading teams through large-scale strategically important work, including engagement budgets
- Travel, as needed.
You use your extensive experience in business and technology-enabled transformation to develop business cases, re-designing processes and leading engagement teams to deliver value through technology solutions.
Ideally, you also have an MBA, MSC or equivalent degree, strong business transformation and technology implementation experience. Your experience will include:
- Practical knowledge of how automation, analytics, digitisation and AI can transform business processes.
- Influencing internal and client leadership and transforming businesses from the top down.
- Critical and creative thinking across highly complex business problems.
- Detailed road mapping, cost modelling and planning.
- Building teams where everyone counts and is supported to innovate and change things for the better.
- Leading teams and mentoring junior colleagues.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.