Data & AI - Advanced Power BI Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a Data & AI Consultant, you will design and develop human and/or machine experience for data and analytics tools and processes. Using emerging and established technologies, you will consider and design for both human and machine interactions in response to insights discovered from data. Additionally, this role will play a critical role in enabling data discovery of core issues, trends, expected and actual outcomes for humans and machines consuming the data.
Key Role Responsibilities
Day-to-day you will:
Your technical/non-technical skills include:
- Demonstrable professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets.
- Highly proficient in at least one high level programming languages such (i.e. Python, Scala, etc.)
- Preferably proficient in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing (A/B testing), and optimization algorithms.
- Preferably proficient in statistical modeling tools
- Able to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language- Experience with NoSQL databases and tools (i.e. Hadoop, Hive Spark, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits.
- Client consulting and project-leadership experience working with third-party clients.
- You are Microsoft Certified.
- Experience in program or project management.
- At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
- Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, phone, insurances.
- A very strong training & development focus, with an internal University and ample opportunity to learn and grow.
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.