D365 Functional Consultant (Supply Chain)
Area of expertise:
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant in Supply Chain, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution.
A client centric attitude and excellent interpersonal skills are required to lead and develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
As with any role within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK, is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F&O solutions for your workstream.
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
- Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes.
- Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
- Support the key-users in user acceptance testing.
- Train key-users and/or end-users.
- Transition the solution to the support team.
· Professional Services/Trade and Logistics industry background.
· In depth D365 F&O product knowledge of the sales, procurement, product and supporting modules.
· 5 + years’ experience with AX/Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
· Possess sound consulting skills with 3 + years client facing experience with an implementation partner.
· Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
· Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
· Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
· Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to influence without authority.
· Passion for learning and development.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.