D365 Finance Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a D365 Finance Consultant - specialising in Microsoft Business Application Technology, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression. We will cross train any successful candidates into Microsoft Finance technology.
As with any role, within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK, is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Participate in client workshops, to analyse and design D365 Finance solutions for your workstream.
· Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
· Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
· Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
· Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes.
· Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
· Support the key-users in user acceptance testing.
· Train key-users and/or end-users.
· Transition the solution to the support team.
· Finance industry background.
· In depth Microsoft, Oracle and or SAP Business Application technology product knowledge of the finance, financial reporting and supporting modules.
· 1-3 years’ experience with Microsoft, Oracle and or SAP Business Application technology focused on Finance
· Possess sound consulting skills with 1-3 years client facing experience with an implementation partner.
· Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
· Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
· Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
· Client centric attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Passion for learning and development.
· Strong time management skills.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.