D365 CRM Technical Architect - W2 contract
Area of expertise:
This is a W2 contract only- no C2C
Do you know how to find the right software solutions? So do we.
You understand the nuts and bolts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and how to use your knowledge and communication skills to connect with clients and colleagues.
CRM is at the heart of everything you do. Whether you’re working with your development team or collaborating with your clients, your energy, knowledge, and organizational skills inspire and develop the people around you.
About the job:
As Technical Architect / Manager of CRM Solution Development, you play a meaningful role in developing effective systems to help your clients track their customer engagement, sales, service, marketing, and retention. You’re as comfortable working with your team as you are crafting technical solutions and measuring the effectiveness of a project.
In this role, you will:
• Enable the design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
• Use key performance indicators (important metrics) to measure and test the quality of projects
• Encourage and support your team in defining technical, operational and user requirements
• Oversee the timely and effective resolution of client issues
• Collaborate with multi-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction, including managing offshore teams
• Support sales activities
• Travel as needed
You’re likely to have at least seven years of CRM experience and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as information technology, business technology or engineering.
Your skills and experience include:
• Excellent client management skills
• Experience leading large complex technology projects
• A background in managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
• Perfection in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners
• Working independently with minimal supervision
• Working experience with design and development of plugins, custom workflows, power apps, canvas/model apps, power automate, PCF controls, Azure administration, Azure functions, Logic Apps
• Understanding common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
• Extensive experience with CRM or other business management software, especially Microsoft Dynamics
• Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, C# etc.
• Strong grasp of relational databases
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.