Do you wake up each day wanting to create awesome business solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem? Are you excited about modern ways of working? Then keep reading.
Avanade – The World’s Premier Microsoft Consultancy
Avanade is the ultimate destination for consultants who specialize in Microsoft technology. With 40,000 experts globally, we live & breathe all things Microsoft. Flexibility is baked into our DNA and we empower our people to be awesome every day! Our unmatched depth of experience enables us to place our people on the most challenging, rewarding engagements. Career progression opportunities at Avanade are world leading, as are our benefits – in particular our great packages!
As a Dynamics 365 Tech Consultant, you utilize your in-depth technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform to solve complex business problems. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
You are also seen as a technology expert within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyses, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to Design and Implement CRM solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard to offer solutions
- Technical design and solution development
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Travel as needed
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience with software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts is preferred
Your non-technical skills include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.