D365 CRM Solution Architect-Midwest
Area of expertise:
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
About the role
The Dynamics 365 Solution Architect is a key solution pre-sales role for the Business Applications Market Unit supporting Business Development teams in initiating and executing sales of Avanade Offerings. This role helps develop and execute sales strategies with the Business Development teams, drives solution shaping and proposal efforts, and provides demonstrations of solutions to prospective clients. This role supports activities to develop industry market demand and industry-focused offerings and supports client delivery in envisioning engagements and sales stage knowledge transfer. The ideal candidate will specialize in the D365 for Customer Engagement product (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Marketing). Knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps, and Microsoft Flow are preferred.
Day to day you will:
- Serve as the solution lead for new opportunities and direct large proposal efforts leading virtual teams and collaborating with local and global resources
- Understand client business needs and industry trends in depth to spark innovative thinking and develop trusted advisor relationships with client executives
- Work with the Business Development team to develop and execute selling strategies
- Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to new and existing clients
- Lead client workshops and requirements discovery sessions
- Provide qualification expertise to evaluate client business needs and aligns them based upon Avanade differentiators
- Provide solution fit assessment against client requirements
- Create and deliver innovative solution demonstrations of Avanade offerings, D365 for Customer Engagement and supporting software, including relevant ISV solutions
- Build relationships with opportunity channel partners to enable collaboration
- Support business value assessment and business case development
- Deliver high quality written and oral presentations
- Sales Support (60%)
Marketing and Solution Development (50%)
- Build relationships and evangelize Avanade offerings with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and clients
- Provide input to the Region Offering Lead & Marketing Manager in developing & executing plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness & market positioning
- Represent Avanade at relevant client and industry events and write POV documents which create positive exposure for Avanade
- Evangelize D365 Customer Engagement based offerings within the Region
- Actively participate in Avanade industry and offering development communities and contribute directly to the development of Avanade intellectual property and solution assets
Delivery Support (50%)
- Participate in envision stage client engagements leading workshops and providing solution design leadership and guidance
- Sales stage knowledge transfer with project delivery team
- Sales support (sales and revenue targets)
- Solution asset development and harvesting of field-generated assets
- Continual growth and maintaining of solution skills and certifications
- Active leader in Avanade industry communities
- 3+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM, working with enterprise-level clients either in pre-sales or customer solution development
- Delivery/implementation background is desirable
- Minimum of one full lifecycle CRM implementation, leading a work-stream
- Demonstrates ‘Customer Focus’, active listening and consultative approach
- Understands the concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.