D365 CRM Functional Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a CRM Functional Consultant, you utilise your in-depth Business Analysis skills and industry knowledge to design Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform based solutions to solve complex business problems. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
You are also seen as an expert within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage your Business Analysis and Industry expertise to conduct Business Process Analysis, capture Business Requirements, Design and Implement CRM solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Design and Configure Dynamics 365 CE Solutions
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics 365 Accelerators and ISV solutions including Healthcare, Financial Services and Not for Profit.
- Experience in implementing Marketing Automation, Sales, Customer Service, Connected Field Services and / or Project Services Automation and xRM solutions.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- A solid understanding of Relational Database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Human Centred Design
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Ability to wear multiple hats on a project ranging from Business Analysis, Design, Testing and Training.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
- MB-910: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps
Indigenous Australians Policy Statement
Avanade Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of Australia.
In seeking to take forward a reconciliation process, Avanade Australia commits itself to playing its part in promoting the rights of Indigenous Australians to equitable participation in the workplace.
Avanade Australia will continue to develop a supportive organisational culture that values and respects Indigenous culture and accommodates cultural differences.
A diverse and inclusive business provides us the best opportunity to put our people first and keep our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.