D365 CRM Developer
Area of expertise:
About the job:
Your experience is key to all phases of our projects and relationships. You encourage, inspire, consider and collaborate at every level with both colleagues and clients. As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Developer Senior Consultant, you collaborate on and contribute to all project phases, and you have the technical knowhow to design, coordinate and put into practice CRM solutions.
In this role, you will:
- You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Dynamics 365 CE and PowerApps to meet client needs
- Work with technology and design teams to support your clients – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement
- Travel as needed to client sites
- A detailed professional who knows how CRM supports client business needs
- Adept at crafting CRM solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe
- Your knowhow will find you working in all phases of the SDLC
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by CRM, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients
- You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience
- You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker
- You are passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward
Your experience and skills likely include:
- Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain CRM technology
- Hands-on experience with D365 Customer Experience / Dynamics CRM / PowerApps technical solutions
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM modules: Project Service Automation, Field Service, Sales, Marketing
- Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft’s Dynamics Power Platform
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, PowerBI, & Flow
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.