D365 CRM Business Analyst
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to crafting activities and building system prototypes.
About the job:
Business and IT don’t always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help tackle their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
As a D365 CRM Functional Lead, you’ll:
· Establish global CRM architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
· Support the sales team in crafting deals, with accountability for overall estimates
· Recommend the right CRM software and solutions for your clients’ needs
· Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, balancing open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
· Define how we measure business and operations success and validate CRM system performance
· Support clients on CRM standards and prepare them for using their CRM solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
· Grow your network through educational opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
· Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
· Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader
· Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.