D365 CRM Architect (Open to part-time applicants)
Area of expertise:
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement - Architect
Do you wake up each day wanting to create awesome business solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem? Are you excited about modern ways of working? Then keep reading.
Avanade – The World’s Premier Microsoft Consultancy
Avanade is the ultimate destination for consultants who specialise in Microsoft technology. With 40,000 experts globally, we live & breathe all things Microsoft. Flexibility is baked into our DNA and we empower our people to be awesome every day! Our unmatched depth of experience enables us to place our people on the most challenging, rewarding engagements. Career progression opportunities at Avanade are world leading, as are our benefits – in particular our great packages!
Be part of Avanade’s future in South Australia
Avanade has recently setup shop in Adelaide, and we’re here to build a modern engineering hub to deliver engineering excellence to the region. We are creating a squad based delivery model from the ground up to deliver rapid and frequent value to our clients. Our squads are Agile-driven, DevOps-enabled multi-disciplinary teams each with a focus on a particular Microsoft technology stack.
Adelaide is a greenfield location for Avanade providing you an opportunity to get in at the grass roots and have a real impact on our future.
As a Dynamics 365 CE Architect, you understand the nuts and bolts of D365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform. You are an energetic Consultant who is passionate about Dynamics 365 CE and the Power Platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems. You have in-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE Apps including Field Services and / or Project Services Automation, and deploying third party ISV solutions.
You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to Lead and Architect Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises. You will also contribute to Pre-Sales activities and are expected to lead and solution large Pre-Sales engagements that span multiple technologies and solution teams.
You are also seen as a technology leader within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to Architect and Implement CRM solutions. You will also be required to be hands-on with Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Assess Client requirements and scope and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification
- Assist in Sales activities and planning as required
- Lead Pre-Sales engagements
- Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
- Architecting large complex solutions using the Microsoft Stack.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Experience in implementing Field Services and / or Project Services Automation. In-dept knowledge of Resource Scheduling solutions.
- Good understanding of Augmented Reality solutions, Azure Cognitive Services, RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365 CE.
- DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Pre-Sales experience especially with right-fit solutioning based on high level or ambiguous requirements and a good understanding of pricing strategies.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
- MB-910: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps
If you’re excited about Dynamics 365 CE & the Microsoft Power Platform and would love to help us build this new capability, we want to hear from you today!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.