D365 Business Solution Architect - Financial Services
Area of expertise:
As a part of our North America Business Applications team, the D365 Business Solution Architect - Financial Services will be responsible for driving pre-sales and growth for our NA Financial Services business. They will be a key member of the Avanade Go to Market Teams and leverage relevant Financial Services industry experience to drive measurable growth through development and expansion of client opportunities.
As a Part of a Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Team, You Will:
- Develop and execute pre-sales strategies, drive proposal efforts, and provide pre-sales support
- Provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development, and proposal development
- Act as the primary Dynamics Subject Matter Expert on client engagements
- Master of the art of the possible by learning to demo and sell our Dynamics 365 Solution Offerings
- Shape and lead demonstrations that solve our clients’ business problems
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals
- Participate in, and lead stakeholder brainstorming, discovery, planning, and design sessions
- Craft the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical capabilities
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of the proposed solution to business
- managers and executives
- Build prototypes and proofs of concept (POC) to validate technical and solution decisions
- Contribute to continuously improving IP and demoware through creating reusable templates, sharing of knowledge, and building reusable demos
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking
- Work directly with marketing on origination initiatives
- Build relationships with Microsoft sales & pre-sales counterparts
- Estimate and design staffing for proposed solutions.
- Develop familiarity with ISV solutions for Dynamics 365
- 5+ Years’ experience Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing, in Financial Services organizations (Insurance, Banking and/or Capital Markets)
- Experience in leading the presales process for large scale, global technology engagements
- Understanding of PowerApps and Customer Insights is beneficial
- Experience working with or inside the Microsoft ecosystem
- Experience in assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale complex services/consulting engagements
- Superior communication and personal leadership skills in a high growth environment
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.